Yup! You know you’re a string player, when ….
1. Your instrument costs way more than your car.
2. You’ve got a hickey, but no lover.
3. You’ll happily surrender a leg over an arm.
4. You feel sad when you see an instrument with loose strings.
5. You die a little each time you see an actor pretending to play.
6. Your dry cleaner constantly moans of rosin stains on your pants.
7. You ask for a spare G string without ever thinking twice.
8. Your left hand’s far more coordinated than your right – and you’re right handed!
9. You stop yourself air-bowing on the train.
10. You brush at night with a bow hold.
11. You play your dictation exams on your right arm like a fingerboard.
12. You touch the hotplate and rarely feel a thing.
13. Your left ear’s slightly deafer than your right.
14. You treat your instrument better than everything and everyone around you.
15. You read all of the above and nod knowingly.