VC GIVEAWAY | Win 1 of 5 KUN Bravo Collapsible Shoulder Rests
KUN is celebrating its 50th anniversary this year! Enter now to win 1 of 5 Bravo Collapsible shoulder rests for Violin or Viola
To help celebrate KUN's 50th anniversary, The Violin Channel, in conjunction with our good friends at KUN, is giving away five KUN Bravo collapsible shoulder rests.
The Bravo shoulder rest was launched in 1999 and is a favorite of professional violinists all around the world including James Ehnes, Lara St. John, Kelly Hall-Tompkins, and many more.
The Bravo’s base is made from bent hardwood laminates oriented to provide the precise combination of strength and flexibility a shoulder rest requires. These bases are hand-made in Italy from European curly maple to reflect the back of a fine violin. The shoulder rests are made and hand-assembled in Ottawa, Canada.
The Bravo shoulder rests are collapsible and available for full-size violin and viola.
The first KUN shoulder rest patent was granted to Joseph Kun 50 years ago. The Czech violin pedagogue and inventor had immigrated to Ottawa where he met Marina and together they developed the Kun business and brand which is now a staple for string players around the world.
The landmark is being celebrated all year, culminating with an anniversary concert that will take place in Ottawa on July 30, 2022, and which will be streamed on The Violin Channel.
Entries close Tuesday, August 14, 2022.
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: Feed Media Pty Ltd Trading as The Violin Channel LLC.
2. Employees of The Violin Channel or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. The closing date for entry will be 11:59 PM August 14, 2022 (New York Time). After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. All incomplete entries will be disregarded and not eligible for entry.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be chosen at random using randomization software.
11. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to The Violin Channel LLC and not to any other party.