Win a CodaBow MARQUISE GS Carbon Bow for Violin, Viola, or Cello
To celebrate the launch of its brand new website, The Violin Channel in conjunction with our good friends at CodaBow is giving away a MARQUISE GS carbon bow for violin, viola, or cello
Inspired by centuries of tradition and decades of fine bow-making experience, the CodaBow MARQUISE GS is the gold standard of master bows. Designed by the leaders of advanced bowmaking, the GS delivers exquisite handling and expressive sound once reserved only for the finest master bows. Uni-directional carbon fiber extends continuously from button to tip for heightened response and sensitivity. Expertly blended advanced and organic fibers offer a tonal vibrancy and resonance unprecedented by any other carbon fiber bow. Supple in the hand and vibrant to the ear, the CodaBow MARQUISE GS appeals to professional players more than any other.
Natural and elegant, In-Touch ™ architecture offers the first-ever unidirectional carbon fibers running continuously from button to tip on both sides of the shaft. This breakthrough technology allows a player’s fingertips to sense the bow’s full-length dynamics and response as never before, emulating the grain structure of the finest Pernambuco bows.
All high-wear components (including tip plate, tip wedge, and button bearings) are precision made using industry-leading composite materials to ensure a lifetime of worry-free play.
GlobalBow® designation ensures that our bows contain no endangered, monitored, or regulated species (wildlife or fauna) and can pass worry-free through international Customs.
The story of CodaBow begins in 1958, with co-founder Stan Prosen and the inventor of carbon fiber Roger Bacon. The early prototypes of the CodaBow were born in the attic laboratory of a dormant liniment factory in Winona Minnesota.
"In all our craft, we continue to honor the significant historical events that pioneered the modern bow, whether two decades ago creating prototypes in an attic, five decades ago testing a new advanced material in a lab, or two centuries ago in a Parisian workshop where M.Tourte revolutionized the concept of a stringed bow," Isaac Sammis, Senior Sales and Marketing Manager at CodaBow told The Violin Channel.
"One of the greatest advantages of carbon fiber bows is this: in the hands of experts, carbon fiber can be intentionally engineered to achieve tailor-made, hyper-detailed specifications."
"Carbon fiber offers far more control over the outcome of bow-making. Combined with years of expertise in both the science and craft of bow making, carbon fiber bows are the modern answer to age-old, timeless pedagogical standards."
A carbon fiber bow can stand up to the challenges of everyday life. It won’t crack after years of use. It won’t permanently warp if too many hairs break on one side. You’ll likely not need many repairs on a carbon fiber bow, but since they are made using composite materials, all the components are very replaceable.
Entries close on Sunday, September 18, 2022.
You can learn more about CodaBow and the MARQUISE GS bow here.
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: Feed Media Pty Ltd Trading as The Violin Channel LLC.
2. Employees of The Violin Channel or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. The closing date for entry will be 11:59 PM September 18, 2022 (New York Time). After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. All incomplete entries will be disregarded and not eligible for entry.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be chosen at random using randomization software.
11. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. The Violin Channel LLC and CodaBow may use the information collected for marketing communications.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to The Violin Channel LLC and not to any other party.