VC GIVEAWAY | Win 1 of 3 12-month Berliner Philharmoniker Digital Concert Hall Passes
The giveaway also includes a Stravinsky DVD & Blu-ray as a bonus!
The Violin Channel, in partnership with the Berliner Philharmoniker, is giving away three Berliner Philharmoniker's Digital Concert Hall 12-month access, alongside a Stravinsky DVD & Blu-ray.
Audiences can now watch the Berliner Philharmoniker — and many of the world's greatest conductors and soloists — anytime, anywhere on their TV, tablet, smartphone, or computer.
With the year-long package, fans have access to the Berliner Philharmoniker's concerts live or on demand — in 4K, Hi-Res Audio, and Immersive Audio (Dolby Atmos).
The Digital Concert Hall also holds a unique media library with more than 700 concerts from six decades, plus interviews, films, playlists, and more. Featured artists include chief conductor Kirill Petrenko and star guests such as Christian Thielemann, Martha Argerich, Jonas Kaufmann, Lisa Batiashvili, and Simon Rattle.
Learn more about the Digital concert hall here: https://bit.ly/3ux9qHP
The giveaway also includes an exclusive DVD/Blu-ray edition of the Berliner Philharmoniker's homage to Igor Stravinsky — whose 50th anniversary of his death and 140th anniversary of his birth was celebrated by the orchestra in the 2021/22 season. On the discs, the Berliner Philharmoniker presents a foray through his works. Kirill Petrenko, Paavo Järvi, François-Xavier Roth, and Simon Rattle conduct.
“Igor Stravinsky was like a chameleon,” says chief conductor Kirill Petrenko in an interview for the Berliner Philharmoniker’s Digital Concert Hall. “He absorbed all the trends of his time and turned them into masterpieces.”
Entries close on Sunday, December 18, 2022.
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: Feed Media Pty Ltd Trading as The Violin Channel LLC.
2. Employees of The Violin Channel or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. The closing date for entry will be 11:59 PM December 18, 2022 (New York Time). After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. All incomplete entries will be disregarded and not eligible for entry.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be chosen at random using randomization software.
11. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to The Violin Channel LLC and not to any other party.