VC GIVEAWAY | Win 1 of 3 GRAMMY Winning Time For Three's "Letters for the Future" CDs
Recorded with The Philadelphia Orchestra, the album comprises world premiere recordings of two Pulitzer Prize-winning composers, Jennifer Higdon and Kevin Puts
This week, The Violin Channel is giving away three personally autographed copies of Time For Three's new CD "Letters for the Future" — which this week won the GRAMMY for “Best Classical Instrumental Solo.”
Time For Three (TF3) is a classically-trained, genre-crossing string trio comprising violinist Nick Kendall, double-bassist Ranaan Meyer, and VC Artist violinist Charles Yang. They are also known for sharing vocals in their performances.
Released this summer, their album titled “Letters for the Future” features world premiere recordings of Jennifer Higdon’s 2007 Concerto 4-3 and Kevin Puts’s newly written Contact — both recorded with The Philadelphia Orchestra and conductor Xian Zhang.
You can read more about the album, here.
This body of work, in partnership with this legacy orchestra, is simply a once-in-a-lifetime thing," TF3 told The Violin Channel. "The final product, the record itself, is three parts the orchestra's famous sumptuous and generous soul in sound, our collaboration with two of today's most successful living composers, and our recording producers and engineers who captured the spirit of TF3's playing and the music making during the sessions."
Entries close on Sunday, February 12, 2023.
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: Feed Media Pty Ltd Trading as The Violin Channel LLC.
2. Employees of The Violin Channel or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. The closing date for entry will be 11:59 PM February 12, 2023 (New York Time). After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. All incomplete entries will be disregarded and not eligible for entry.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be chosen at random using randomization software.
11. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to The Violin Channel LLC and not to any other party.
25marAll Day29Music Teachers National Association National Conference(All Day) Nugget Casino Resort, 1100 Nugget Ave, Sparks, NV 89431Event Type :conferences & tradeshows
03apr9:00 am12:00 pmVirtual EventWigmore Hall Presents "The Power and the Glory"9:00 am - 12:00 pm Event Type :Streams
04aprAll Day07National Opera Association Annual Convention(All Day) Hyatt Regency Houston Galleria, 2626 Sage Rd, Houston, TX 77056Event Type :conferences & tradeshows
12aprAll Day15Lyon International Chamber Music Competition(All Day) Opéra de Lyon, Main Hall, 1 Pl. de la Comédie, 69001 Lyon, FranceEvent Type :competitions
12apr12:00 pm3:00 pmVirtual EventYCA Presents Pianist Zhu Wang & Friends12:00 pm - 3:00 pm Event Type :Streams
13aprAll Day15National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM) Show(All Day) Anaheim convention center, Anaheim, CA 92802Event Type :conferences & tradeshows
14aprAll Day16Virtual Event2023 Carl Nielsen International Chamber Music Competition(All Day) Event Type :Streams