Unfortunately, they don't come with a manual. So here's 20 things you really shouldn't say to a classical musician ...
1. 'So, what's your day job?'
3. 'Man, I love classical. Phantom's totally my favourite opera'
4. 'Yeah ... Play something for me right now.'
6. 'But, isn't classical music dead?'
7. 'Is that a real song or did you make it up?'
8. 'What do you do for money?'
9. 'Oooo …. I love the 'Four Seasons.'
11. 'Sorry my event's a bust. Your quartet's good to head off early ... Here's half the pay.'
12. 'Really, can't you just do it as a hobby?'
14. 'So … cool, you're trying to be a musician?'
15. 'Can I get on your concert free ticket list? And maybe a +1?'
16. 'So cool. So what's your backup plan?'
17. 'Do you own a Stradivarius?'
18. 'That's so cool. Iiiiiii used to play the piano.'
19. 'You know what you should do …...........?'
20. 'You should go on X-Factor.'