Unfortunately, they don’t come with a manual. So here’s 20 things you really shouldn’t say to a classical musician …
1. So, what’s your day job?
3. Man, I love classical. Phantom’s totally my favourite opera.
4. Yeah. Play something for me right now.
6. But, isn’t classical music dead?
7. Is that a real song or did you make it up?
8. What do you do for money?
9. Oooo …. I love the ‘Four Seasons.’
11. Sorry my event’s a bust. Your quartet’s good to head off early. Here’s half the pay.
12. Really, can’t you just do it as a hobby?
14. So … cool, you’re trying to be a musician?
15. Can I get on your concert free ticket list? And maybe a +1?
16. So cool. So what’s your backup plan?
17. Do you own a Stradivarius?
18. That’s so cool. Iiiiiii used to play the piano.
19. You know what you should do …………..?
20. You should go on X-Factor.