VC GIVEAWAY | Win 1 of 5 Thomastik-Infeld DYNAMO® for violin (NO.DY100) String Sets
The new set sounds great on old and new instruments, while offering a broad sound and an excellent response
To help celebrate the international release of the new Thomastik-Infeld DYNAMO® for violin NO.DY100 string set, The Violin Channel, in conjunction with our good friends at Thomastik-Infeld and Connolly Music, is giving away 5 DYNAMO® for violin NO.DY100 string sets.
Designed for professional musicians who want to optimize their performance, the new string set is also very well-suited for students. "The new Thomastik-Infeld DYNAMO® strings are, in my eyes, revolutionary!" violinist Fedor Rudin commented.
The set contains four strings in medium tension:
- E-string NO.DY01, made out of a carbon steel core with multilayer/tin-plated outer material.
- A-string NO.DY02, made out of a synthetic core with aluminum outer material.
- D-string NO.DY03A, made out of a synthetic core with silver outer material.
- G-string NO.DY04, made out of a synthetic core with silver outer material.
(An alternative D-string NO.DY03 made out of a synthetic core with aluminum outer material is available outside of the DYNAMO® for violin NO.DY100 string set.)
“Our DYNAMO® strings for violin combine qualities you can’t usually find in one set – such as excellent response AND a broad sound." Ann-Kathrin-Hitz, Marketing & Creative Director at Thomastik-Infeld told The Violin Channel. "What is also very special is that their sound blows away the musician AND the audience.”
“We are very privileged to have a whole pool of musicians that help us test our strings. And their feedback is invaluable. Our developers’ task is then to find a way to put the musicians’ feedback into practice. And I think with DYNAMO® strings, they have done an excellent job in completing this task,” she added.
You can find more information about the DYNAMO® for violin (NO.DY100) string set at dynamo-strings.com.
Entries close Tuesday, March 28, 2023.
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: Feed Media Pty Ltd Trading as The Violin Channel LLC.
2. Employees of The Violin Channel or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. The closing date for entry will be 11:59 PM March 28, 2023 (New York Time). After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. All incomplete entries will be disregarded and not eligible for entry.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be chosen at random using randomization software.
11. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to The Violin Channel LLC and not to any other party.
25marAll Day29Music Teachers National Association National Conference(All Day) Nugget Casino Resort, 1100 Nugget Ave, Sparks, NV 89431Event Type :conferences & tradeshows
03apr9:00 am12:00 pmVirtual EventWigmore Hall Presents "The Power and the Glory"9:00 am - 12:00 pm Event Type :Streams
04aprAll Day07National Opera Association Annual Convention(All Day) Hyatt Regency Houston Galleria, 2626 Sage Rd, Houston, TX 77056Event Type :conferences & tradeshows
12aprAll Day15Lyon International Chamber Music Competition(All Day) Opéra de Lyon, Main Hall, 1 Pl. de la Comédie, 69001 Lyon, FranceEvent Type :competitions
12apr12:00 pm3:00 pmVirtual EventYCA Presents Pianist Zhu Wang & Friends12:00 pm - 3:00 pm Event Type :Streams
13aprAll Day15National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM) Show(All Day) Anaheim convention center, Anaheim, CA 92802Event Type :conferences & tradeshows
14aprAll Day16Virtual Event2023 Carl Nielsen International Chamber Music Competition(All Day) Event Type :Streams