25 Things Musicians Need to Do Today to Feel Better About Themselves ...
3 MIN READ
Here’s 25 things every classical musician needs to do today to feel better about themselves ...
Unfortunately, we don’t come with a manual. So here’s 25 things every classical musician needs to do today to feel better about themselves ...
1. Quit comparing yourself to others
2. Stop letting money dictate decisions
3. Stop basing the success of your career on any one project
4. Quit undervaluing your expertise
5. Stop setting unachievable and overwhelming goals – to be done by tomorrow
6. Stop just sticking with what you know
7. Remind yourself why you are there
8. Remember the source of criticism
9. Work towards a specific goal and vision
10. Feed your inner artist
11. Put something meaningful out every day
12. Give every performance everything you got … then let it go
13. Switch focus from the journey to the destination
14. Quit hating on others
15. Embrace constructive criticism
16. Work out and eat real
17. Know who you are and what you want
18. Be nice
19. Love the daily act of making music
20. Live life as part of an artistic community
21. Pursue passion projects
22. Ensure you are constantly continuing to grow
23. Remain optimistic
24. Quit demanding perfection
25. And ... Don't take life too seriously
20 Things Never to Say to a Classical Musician …
15 Things, You Know You’re a String Player, When …
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.